Friday, October 10, 2014

Kabalevsky - Piano Concertos Nos. 1 and 4 - Symphony No. 2

Did you know that today is International "Would you like some Kabalevsky?" Day? As it is, here is indeed some Kabalevsky. I'm too tired to write anything to be honest, so I hope everyone will make due with the pdf file, ha.




*The disc lists 15 tracks, as the 1st concerto has a set of variations that are sub-sectioned. For whatever reason, when I imported the disc a couple years ago on a diff mac with an earlier iTunes,
the 1st concerto has only four tracks/movements (instead of 9), which only means the variations don't have their own track numbers, the concerto is entirely intact I assure you. Thus the disc has 10 tracks altogether. Enjoy all

Kabalevsky.PConcertos1&4.SymNo.2.Tz.zip

http://www44.zippyshare.com/v/98662657/file.html 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome !! I really like Kabalevsky thanks you

Tzadik said...

No problem anon I like all the Piano concertos too